Expertise & Specialties
Creative Business works across many creative industry verticals, and over the years we have honed our expertise in the following specialties. Click here to learn more about Services. If you would like to find out how we can help bring your business to the next level, please contact us at email@example.com.
Creative Business specializes in financial and operations management for retail businesses, including both e-commerce and brick-and-mortar models.
- Financial and tax strategy for retail businesses
- Review and setup of POS systems, e-commerce systems, shipping and fulfillment
- Inventory management and cash flow
- Employee/HR programs and benefits
- Compliance, insurance, and liability
Design & Light Manufacturing
Creative Business offers its financial and operational expertise for businesses in the “maker” industry, including growing companies in the fields of technology, fashion, and product manufacturing.
- Financial and tax strategy for manufacturing companies
- Supply chain management and cash flow
- Branded and private label products
- Goods and services management
Fine Art & Artists
The art industry has been a core specialty of Creative Business since its establishment in 2005. With her own background in fine arts, founder Jeanne Hardy has helped countless artists, galleries, and art dealers to grow successfully and achieve long-term financial sustainability.
- Financial and tax strategy for fluctuating and non-traditional income streams
- Setup of financial systems and processes specific to the art world
- Incorporation of studio
- Hiring and HR best practices, employee benefits administration
- Connection to network of advisors, attorneys, and CPAs that specialize in art, copyright, and intellectual property
- Recommendation and review of insurance policies
Service & Consulting
Creative Business provides expert financial strategy and consulting for agencies and firms in the areas of design, marketing, advertising, public relations, law, and real estate.
- Financial and tax strategy for firms and partnerships
- Employee payroll, hourly wages and exemptions
- Independent contractor management
- Review and setup of systems for tracking billable hours, client billing